(The AEGIS Alliance) – King Nonce Prince Andrew didn’t show up on Monday for his anticipated return to prominent royal activities following his heir-to-the-throne brother Prince Charles’ apparent stepping in to disallow his presence.
The age 62 disgraced royal had been long rumored to be participating with various other royals Monday at the luxuriant Order of the Garter parade.
Instead, rather, he was actually prohibited from joining in at the very final moment following his age 72 elder sibling being one of those that lobbied their mommy, Queen Elizabeth II, to forbid him from participating in the event, some reporting in the UK indicates.
Charles, as well as his eldest son, second-in-line to the throne Prince William, convinced the age 96 queen that Andrew’s look would certainly trigger a “backlash” due to the continuous sex scandal of his connections to late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, The Telegraph reported.
William and Charles, dawning plumed hats, carried out participation in the luxuriant parade Monday, joined by their spouses, Catherine and Camilla, in addition to many various other royals joining service at St George’s Chapel.
Later, there were actually photos taken of Andrew that appear to show him looking gloomy and down as he drove by himself to Windsor Castle when the parade ended, which the royal family said was “one of the most traditional ceremonies in the queen’s calendar.”
A source from inside Buckingham Palace verified that Andrew’s late no-show was actually a “family decision.”
“It was a decision taken by the household for the best interests of the family but also the best interests of the Duke of York,” a source likewise said to The Sun.
It was especially well-timed, nonetheless, considering that it happened only one day after UK news sources pointed out that Andrew counted on being able to come back to royal duties and also regain his stripped titles.
He was lobbying his mom to once again be His Royal Highness along with “Prince of the Blood” and also believes his position ought to be “recognized and respected.”
“He was confident and bullish he can make a comeback,” The Sun’s source asserted regarding the disgraced duke.
“His comeback fight is probably doomed. He is delusional if he thinks Charles or William will ever let him back,” the source informed The Sun.
Andrew has been out of the spotlight due to the fact that he was kicked out of his royal duties in late 2019 after his dreadful efforts to refute knowing longtime accuser Virginia Giuffre, that affirms she was made to have sex with him at the request of Epstein as well as madam Ghislaine Maxwell.
He lost the majority of his titles — consisting of “His Royal Highness,” in February, not long after settling out of court with Giuffre to end her legal action versus him for sex abuse, submitted in Manhattan.
The settlement deal was for $12 million, and also it featured a statement coming from the disgraced royal prince accepting that his accuser “has suffered both as an established victim of abuse and as a result of unfair public attacks.”
“It is known that Jeffrey Epstein trafficked countless young girls over many years. Prince Andrew regrets his association with Epstein, and commends the bravery of Ms. Giuffre and other survivors in standing up for themselves and others,” it included.
Kyle James Lee – The AEGIS Alliance – This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.