Ownership & Funding Info

The majority of The AEGIS Alliance is owned by Kyle James Lee. We have been independently funded by our own business earnings since we founded our website in early January 2016. We are still currently independently funded in this way. We are an independent media company based in Fontana, California in the United States. We are also international with partners and affiliates in Canada and Africa, along with affiliates in the United Kingdom and Europe.

As stated on our donations page:

We accept contributions from the general public and organizations. 70% of all donations go toward raising awareness of social and human rights issues that don’t show support for politicians. The remaining 30% goes toward the website and other business expenses. We accomplish this via targeted ads on social media platforms/publishers. We are able to accomplish this without the need to register as a non-profit. However, our AEGIS Africa Division may raise contributions wherein 50% of all donations made to The AEGIS Alliance during these promotional periods will go directly toward humanitarian relief in African countries with a primary focus on Uganda. For this, 20% will be set aside for our standard cause, and the remaining 30% will go to The AEGIS Alliance. We are just being honest about where the money goes, and feel that a substantial percentage of donations are going directly toward our key causes.

We accept PayPal, CashApp, various Cryptocurrencies, and Checks by Mail: CLICK HERE TO DONATE.